4.13.2010

How Sweet It Is

Since the last show, I've been busy in the kitchen testing and tasting all kinds of new desserts. My favorite part was the tasting, of course. I'm most excited about these decadent mini gems bursting with flavor and personality. Ever had French macarons? For those of you who have, you know what I'm talking about. Pure deliciousness. If you've never had them, you have to try them. Now. Soon. You won't regret it. I promise. I'm trying to decide which awesome flavors to include in the one dozen box. 



So far, I love all of these flavors: toasted coconut, dark chocolate, madagascar vanilla, lemon, pistachio, raspberry, and mad russian coffee. But, I need to whittle that delish list down a bit. 


I love chocolate, especially chocolate chip cookies. Yum. After dinner I am always craving something chocolate-y. The solution? Chocolate chip cookie dough at the ready. For those of you who love fresh baked cookies without the prep, mess, and hunting and gathering for ingredients, this is for you. Just pop 'em in the oven and a few minutes later, you have hot, fresh, homemade cookies! What could be better? Seriously.
 

 One dozen chocolate chip mini cookies just waiting for you to pop them in the oven.

 
As I write this post, I have a batch in the oven. No kidding. The chocolate goodness is getting to me. I'm signing off now and I'm going to enjoy a batch. For real. I have other tasty treats that will be making their debut at the show. See you there. Bon Appetit! - 10xDesserts by Seana









1 comment:

  1. All I can say is YUM!!! Tonight I'll dream of tasting these sweet treats on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete