4.14.2014

Direction.


Direction and focus have always been a challenge for me,  ADD occupies the practical, rational, part of my brain and fills it with fleeting nonsense most days. As I've gotten older, I've been able to tame that unruly part of my psyche that wants to play all day and make her a tad more responsible. But, mostly, being creative is the drug I need, so sitting in my work space creating new pieces feeds my soul. 
I made this piece last week and adore it. It's already adorning the neck of a friend getting ready for her first overseas journey, how fitting!
Hope you'll check out all the new goodies I'm working on at the next show, Makers Arcade, coming up Saturday, April 26th, at The Glashaus in Barrio Logan. Details are in earlier posts or on our Facebook page.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment