5.10.2011

A Sneak Peek

So what can you expect to find at this Saturday's Yard Sale? A little of this and a little of that. I should probably re-phrase that to a lot of this and a lot of that. We've all got a stash to unload, here's a small sampling of mine . . .


Some of my stash includes 100 or so baby-toddler size organic cotton blank t-shirts for $3/each, a jeweler's soldering torch and tank, metal stamping supplies, adult t-shirt blanks and bags, vintage buttons, patterns, rubber stamping supplies, lots of vintage goodies (including glassware, purses, luggage, fabric), new fabric, frames, and more.

Again, don't miss out on this supply and vintage sale. See you Saturday, May 14th, in the backyard at 3143 Hawthorn Street in South Park.

1 comment:

  1. The jeweler's soldering torch and tank and metal stamping supplies sound like once in a lifetime finds! Good for you! Today I went to a Thrift store in Oceanside.. geezz.. I left so depressed, not sure if It was because I did not find one single thing or the 60's romantic-depressing music haha I hope I don't miss your next yard sale!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete