4.21.2009

Emily Grace Goodrich: Recycled Jewelry


I've been working on lots of new jewelry made from pieces of vintage and broken costume jewelry. This is a way for me to explore different ways of incorporating recycling and more ethically and environmentally responsible manufacturing into my pieces.

I also hope to have some new recycled plastic bag jewelry ready for the trunk show. I've stumbled across a new way to use them and am finally able to make some pieces that I'm really proud of. Photos coming soon! If you have a growing pile of plastic grocery bags sitting around your house, I'd love for you to bring them on Saturday; I'll put them to good use!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome, Emily! You are the most eco-earth conscious girl I know when it comes to your work, we should all be a little more like you.

    ReplyDelete